Thursday, August 4, 2011

First time for everything!

I finally decided to give in to the new craze of blogging! At first, I didn't do it because everyone else was.. and because secretly I knew I would enjoy it. I have always enjoyed writing, mostly poems or lyrics.. never really anything that remotely resembles an essay.. but I have been going through a lot in the past year or so and writing has always helped me express how I feel or what I am thinking and so now here I am.. blogging. I'm not really sure what all to write about, or how to go about putting all of my thoughts together to make it so others could read and understand what in the world I am talking about.. But I am sure going to try. And besides, this really isn't meant for anyone in particular to read. Just a way to express and remember things in my life. And if someone does like what I am writing than it is just a plus.. A MAJOR plus, because I can't imagine anyone ever actually understanding my thought process :) 


A very good and dear friend of mine just started a blog not too long ago, and for her first post she decided to write a little bit about herself.. and I think I might steal that idea. Hopefully she doesn't mind.. Love ya Molls! :) 


I love to dance. I started dancing when I was 3 years old, and have loved it ever since. Whether watching or actually dancing myself, there is just something so freeing (is that a word) and energizing about it. I love sports! My family and myself are HUGE Steelers fans.. and I mean HUGE! If you are for another team, we can be friends as long as we never talk about football :) But I really do love sports, I used to play basketball and it was great! I played when I was little, in my backyard with the neighbor boys, and then when I was in 8th grade I decided to try out for the basketball team and somehow made it! It was a great experience and I made some amazing friends. I also enjoy just hanging out and not doing anything at all. With my busy schedule as of late, this is something that I cherish, relaxing.


There will definitely be more to come, but I think that is all for now :)

3 comments:

  1. Aw this makes me happy!! :) I love you girly! Maybe i can see you before I leave on my mission!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course just send me a text! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so happy you have a blog! I miss you so much and can't wait to keep updated and start stalking haha. Love you kayla and hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete